If you’re not already a member of Iconomi, you can sign up using this invitation link. You can invest any amount you like (via fiat or bitcoin, eth etc) and withdraw any time you like.
You can run your own Strategy, or follow a wide range of other full-time traders.
Of course, there are small management, performance and exit fees, since your funds will be following changes to a basket of cryptos.
The Iconomi Platform
The Iconomi site itself – and mobile app – are both crisp, clear and well-designed.
- It’s a great way to easily invest in crypto without worrying about wallets, keys, or trading.
- You can rapidly (or slowly – since you get options for this) enter or exit the strategy at any time.
- The platform algorithms can get the best prices.
- You can track the fund clearly and easily using the Iconomi website or v. decent mobile app.
- Managing your own strategy allows you to balance it easily and update quickly.
Some disadvantages in investing like this is that you’re entrusting the Iconomi site to safely hold your assets for you. But, you can research the platform as you like.
Also, by not ‘hodling’ network platform tokens like ETH, EOS etc. in their intended personal app wallets then you may miss out on automatic airdrops of dapp token projects, the option of experimenting and interacting with dapps themselves plus other staking, voting or gas reward benefits. These days you can gain passive income via interest, lending, staking on many projects at other sites.
However… you could make more by following a trading strategy, especially smaller investors.
Also, it’s wise to diversify, and this is a great way to do it.
‘Ade’s Crypto Press’ Strategy
I started the fund / strategy on 27th June 2019.
The strategy is subject to change, but is based on long-term growth in the larger caps, or promising networks.
You’ll need to be a member to view the current charts etc.
You can also view my ‘Keep Calm + HODL on portfolio‘, which is more a ‘virtual portfolio’ of all projects in which I’m interested. Compiled Jan 2019, updated 2020 +
Last update: Nov 2020.