So you can have different crypto wallets for different blockchains and it can get confusing.
Welcome to the simple ‘HODL Scroll’. Choose a version (click to enlarge):
The instructions for the ‘HODL Scroll’ are simple:
- Enlarge, then Download and Print
- Think: What is your most used or active crypto wallet?
- Goto QRcodemonkey and make a free QR code of the Explorer address for your wallet (eg. via Etherscan for ETH)
- Print out the QR code and stick it to the HODL Scroll (or add it via Photoshop etc. before printing.)
- Fill in the blockchain/crypto and any other notes.
- Easily monitor or check-up on your wallet activity by scanning the code.
- Add additions/changes for personal reference.
Or… you can find better, and ready-to-go ones including Public Address cards, at my Crypto-Magic Zazzle Collection.
Or as rare, collectors templates on MakersPlace.com…..