Smart app, payment card, great reward systems, ambitious future plans… what’s not to like?
I’ll admit to being slow off the mark with the MCO Card at Crypto.com (nice domain name to wield!) The features, live working product and future plans are just too large to ignore.
For one thing, it’s difficult not to be impressed with the mobile app, which houses so much under one roof.
Features here include:
- Crypto wallets (a wide range) + Fiat wallets.
- Transfer Crypto in and out.
- In-built exchange: Also purchase MCO & CRO easily from the app.
- Crypto credit for Instant Loans including staking option with MCO token.
- Interest on hodling Crypto Assets.
- Crypto price tracker.
- Investment scheduling.
- VISA card payments with cashback rewards + metal card designs…
In order to get your payment card (of certain limits and restrictions), you’ll have to stake a certain minimum of MCO tokens (via the app) at varying amounts and for a certain time limit (at least 50 MCO).
But… if you register below with my code and reserve your card today, you can unlock the sign-up offer of MCO tokens. You can then buy extra MCO tokens direct from the mobile app.
Free Sign-up Offer
You can use Ade’s Press sign-up referral code 28sx3rsd9y and get $50 startup reward. Use the link here.
In brief, Crypto.com with its Monaco/MCO token and CRO blockchain is certainly a project to both track and enjoy for its real use-case today.
Note: The only thing to keep in mind is that these are third-party solutions, and not real crypto wallets where you possess the keys.
Note: For dapp-bearing blockchains particularly, hodlers should really be keeping crypto in a wallet where you can interact and experiment with dapps, like Meet.One for EOS, MetaMask for Ethereum etc.
- Crypto.com website (now with its own exchange)
- View current MCO token price
- View current CRO token price
- About the CRO Blockchain